Teleporting with Archaix in a Simulation - SCREENPLAY

 


Teleporting with Archaix in a Simulation


Interior – Garage - Me building the Teleporting Machine. I turn on the machine and sit in it and turn on the hand held device and disappear.

Exterior – Train – I re-appear outside at the train station. I get on the train and ride into Charlotte, NC. I get off the train and walk into the Chinese Street Food Restaurant. I order a meal and eat it. The bill comes and I turn on the hand held device and I disappear..

Interior – Garage – I re-appear in the Teleporting Machine. The computer screen comes on and an animated character of Archaix comes on the screen and I disappear and re-appear on the computer screen.

Video Full Screen – Animation - Jason and I are sitting in Morpheus style chairs in a completely white room and I’m listening to him speak on his Ancient Wisdom. Jason is finished speaking and we do a fist Bump then I turn on the hand held device and I disappear from the scene.

Interior – Garage – I re-appear in the Teleporting Machine. [DIALOGUE] - I say, “Wow that was trippy and Mind Blowing!” I turn on the hand held device and I disappear. With the Teleporting Machine in the frame the camera pans up to the ceiling.

Animation – Zoom out into view of Planet Earth and begin traveling into Space and into computer code. Fade to black.

The End.



 

WEBSITE




Comments