Forest Spirit - Blue Lotus Trip Screenplay



Forest Spirit - Blue Lotus Trip Screenplay 

 Exterior – Camp site with gear, me sitting by a tent at propane stove boiling water with a hippie wig on. I add the Blue Lotus leaves to the hot water in a cup. Me drinking the brew and playing tambourines and drums, practicing Tai Chi and dancing. I begin to walk into the forest.


Exterior – Camp site. Me sitting and meditating. I look up to the sky, [Dialogue Me] “ What’s the meaning of life? What are we doing on this planet called Earth? I need Answers. Somebody answer me? Please?” I close my eyes and meditate.

Exterior – Camp site. I turn my head swiftly and look to the right. I see in the distance the Forrest Spirit. He looks around a tree. I look again and then he suddenly appears in front of me. [Dialogue Me] “Whoa, who are you?” [Dialogue Spirit] “I am the Forrest Spirit and you have summoned me. Let me bring you to my World.” He waves his hand. [Film Green screen] The environment changes to an enchanted Forrest. “You wanted answers, so here they are. Planet Earth is a school. You are here to learn all the knowledge you possibly can. But most importantly, you are here to experience life and emotions in the physical world and you are also working off past Karma. You see, you have had many previous lives; you just don’t recall them in this present life. It's like this, while you are alive on Planet Earth you are having experiences with other Humans who are going thru their own experiences. It’s much like a Multi-Player Online video game. So you see, if you have put out any negative energies in this game, you need to experience them for yourself. You are in the Earth School here on this Planet. It’s a very advanced computer game; your spirit and consciousness are in another dimension that is more real than this one. Like in a Virtual Reality, you are experiencing this life on Planet Earth at the same time. This is the third dimension. What you need to know is that while you are here in this third dimension playing this game, you need to help others and focus on love. Love is the Meaning of Life. Once you have worked off all your past karma and you are focused on love and helping others, you will graduate to higher dimensions. Humans are always moving up. “Leveling up,” so to speak. But if you stay in negativity, you will be trapped in this third dimension. That is why the Earth is full of negative things. The majority of souls that have incarnated here are stuck in a trap because this world is full of temptations and evil things. And the adversary has filled this Planet with all kinds of distractions and lies purposely to keep you trapped here. Darker beings feed off your negative energies, so focus on Love my friend. Help others and be kind and you will graduate to the fourth Dimension.” [Dialogue Me] “That make sense, I feel like I’ve always know this to be true my entire life.” [Dialogue Spirit] “Because you have!” [Dialogue Me] “Ahhh I see!” The Spirit Guide waves his hand and the environment changes back to the Forrest. [Dialogue Spirit] “I must leave now, just have fun playing this Game called Life and remember, the Meaning of Life is Love!” The Forrest Spirit disappears.

Exterior – Forrest, me walking off into the Forrest. Stock Footage Zoom out of Planet Earth to the stars.

VIDEO COMING SOON

Comments