Contacting Parallel Universes - Sceenplay


Exterior – Me looking at train schedule. Me entering a train and me sitting on a train that is traveling to Charlotte. [Shots] View out the window of train. Me getting off the train going to Chinese restaurant. Walking in at the restaurant and ordering food.

Exterior – Me walking up to a pay phone dressed in black overcoat and black Fedora Hat. [Close Up] – Pick Up Phone and start talking.

Interior – Me Sitting in Chinese Restaurant answering cell phone.

Exterior – Me Talking at Pay Phone. [Dialogue] “Hey this is you from another Timeline in the 3rd Dimensional Reality. I'm in a Parallel Reality of yours I'm you from the future but I believe it is approximately the year 1999 here.”

Interior – Me in the Restaurant talking on Cell Phone [Dialogue] “What the Fuck you talking about Bro?”

Exterior – Me Talking at Pay Phone. [Dialogue] “Not enough time to explain. I’m teleporting an object to you. Pick it up and take it there is a Flash Drive inside of it.

Interior – Me in the Restaurant talking on Cell Phone picking up Flash Drive.

Exterior – Me Talking at Pay Phone. [Dialogue] “Take it home with you now and open the video file on your computer. This is all the technology I have available right now” [Additional Dialogue] Open your front door and bring the box inside and open the box.

Exterior – Me leaving restaurant and getting on train. Train driving off in the distance.

Exterior – Driving up to my house.

Interior – Me walking in my Garage and up to my room.

Interior – At my computer loading the flash drive. Opening video file and looking at video on my computer.

Green Screen Video – Me siting in a chair in a UFO talking. [Dialogue] “I am you in a parallel Universe around the year 1999. This is in comparison to your time frame. Time moves slower in this dimension but we are of the same age according to the laws of quantum physics. Other worldly beings have contacted me and gave us the ability to communicate with this ruby ring. Although I am using 1999 technology I have special powers with this ring. That is how I was able to teleport the object with the flash drive to you. So the beings have a mission for you. It should be just the right time for you to go to your front porch and bring the box into your house. You will receive further instructions at that point. So go to your front porch now.”

Interior – Me going to the front door and unto the porch.

Exterior – On the front porch there is a large cardboard box and I drag it into the house.

Interior – I open the box and reveal an alien lying inside. My phone rings and I answer it.

Exterior – Me at the Pay Phone [Dialogue] “Did you get the box and open it yet?”

Interior – Me on the cell phone [Dialogue] “Yes, what The Fuck is going on Bro?”

Exterior – Me at the Pay Phone looking at my ruby ring [Dialogue] “You will find out any minute now, got to go....”

Interior – Me looking at the box and noticing that it is empty now. Confused I start to look around the house. I see the Alien look around the corner of the office door from the kitchen. Dramatic tension builds. I go into the office but it is empty. Confused I go up to my room scratching my head. When I enter my room the overhead projector is playing a video and the Alien is sitting at my computer. So I walk up to the Alien and it speaks to me [Dialogue] “Greetings my name is Anand and I am from the High Council Of Elders Ra. I am an Arcturian from the M45 District in the 5th Dimension and from the Planet Arcturus. I have been informed by HRH Alenym 1st of Temmer That the Human Race is not being treated fairly by the Galactic Council which governs the entire Universe. The World as you know it is continuing a downward spiral and it is in Chaos and Turmoil politically and socially. World War 2 has never ended and the Dark Beings behind the World Wide Takeover from that time period are still trying to take over the world and implement a New World Order. Together The Elite Billionaires and Dark Beings from the Galactic Council control your government, media and entertainment business and have been since the year 1945 your time. Although, we do have many of your Humans and other Divine Beings from other Worldly Places working with us to defeat them. So together the Elite Billionaires and Dark Beings from the Galactic Council make up the Evil Cabal and they have not been able to fully complete their mission to take over the world yet. We are The Alliance! We are the Resistance and we will defeat the Evil Cabal who are trying to enslave the Human Race!”

Interior – Me [Dialogue] “So what do you want from me?”

Interior – Alien [Dialogue] “We want you to join the Alliance and be part of the Resistance. Your mission is to help wake the sleeping Human Race up by making videos on the internet to inform people about the Truth. Do you accept your mission?”

Interior – Me [Dialogue] “Yes I proudly accept my mission!”

Interior – Alien [Dialogue] “Very Good! I will telepathically fill your mind with all the knowledge you need to know. And you will know the Truth and it will set you free!”

Interior – Close up of Alien. Close up of me looking intense cut back and forth. Me [Dialogue] Woah Fucking Mind Blowing!

Interior – Alien [Dialogue] “Ah Yes, very good indeed you are ready for your Mission now!” View of alien dis appearing with a cloud of smoke.

Stock Footage UFO taking off.

Interior – Me at my computer getting up and grabbing my camera gear.

Exterior – Me walking towards the forest carrying my gear.

Fade to Stock Footage of Planet Earth drone upward to the Stars.

THE END

HERE IS THE VIDEO 



Comments